CELEBRATE OUR fifth ANNIVERSARY WITH AN EPIC WEEK OF FAN FAVORITE BEERS AND SNEAK-PEEK PREVIEWS OF OUR UPCOMING RELEASES!
Intrepid Adventurers! we seek your swords, bows, and axes in our epic quest to vanquish fearsome new barrel-aged foes and continue our united search for knowledge and beer!
Gather your party, select your class, and register a corresponding Quest Journal where you'll collect a unique stamp by purchasing any beer (or an $8 minimum merchandise equivalent) each day to earn cumulative treasures:
• Collect three stamps to earn this year's themed enamel pin!
• Collect five stamps to earn this year's themed bottle opener!
• Collect all seven stamps for this year's themed chalice and to officially qualify for “Saving Throw” guaranteed bonus bottle pre-sales throughout 2019.
**These prizes will not be available for sale during Week of Logic, but any remainders may be sold after the festivities conclude. **
Rules of the realm
Hours of operation
We will be serving from 11:00am - 10:00pm each day of the event, with a 9:30pm last call. Service stations will close at 9:45pm.
• There are 4,000 Quest Journals that will be made available in a first-come, first served manner (while supplies last). We'll begin Quest Journal registration on the patio at our 1070 Armando St. warehouse (same spot as last year!) from 5:00pm - 11:59pm on Friday 3/22. Registration will run from 12:00pm - 8:00pm in the same place on Saturday 3/23. If there are any Quest Journals remaining, we’ll continue registration at The Guardpost station inside WOL event grounds on Sunday! Keep a close eye on our Facebook and Instagram for updates!
•QUEST JOURNAL ACTIVATION: Your information must be registered in the Quest Journal and verified by our staff to be marked as "activated." Quest Journals must receive an"activation" stamp to move onward and collect any other stamps. Quest Journals must be registered and activated in-person, you may not take a Journal for another person. Quest Journals are free!
•QUEST JOURNAL STAMP/ID MATCH: Information registered in your Quest Journal will be verified against your VALID, government issued ID at point of beer purchase. You'll collect your unique daily stamp in this manner each day!
Due to special event permitting restrictions, minors cannot attend Week of Logic in any capacity — even babies in strollers. We're sorry for the inconvenience; once the special event ends, kids of all ages will be welcome in the Tasting Room once again.
VALID GOVERNMENT-ISSUED ID IS REQUIRED TO GAIN ENTRY.
We will not accept hole-punched or damaged identification or DMV papers UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. This has been and will continue to be our identification policy standard.
Uncover archived Stasis Project favorties collected over the past year of releases! On Sunday and Saturday we’ll tap kegs at opening and pour until they’re gone. On weekdays we’ll tap a portion of the kegs at opening and save a portion to tap at 4:00pm.
Return to fresh, familiar favorites at a new pour station which combines our “Constants” — beers classified as core rotational offerings, and “Variants” — beers that give our brew team the opportunity to venture out and explore new ideas. We’re excited to share several new fresh beers that have been shaped on our pilot system and, on Tuesday, to showcase the full line-up of our Campy Creatures Tart Fruit Ale series!
Prepare your party to battle monstrous early-blend pours of the coming year’s brand new Stasis Project concepts! Slay barrel-aged foes from a spectrum of styles and varying degrees of completion in their character development. In addition to preview pours, this station will host a set of barred-aged WOL exclusives, including a Rum Barrel Aged Darkstar November loaded with Reeses Peanut Butter Cups!
Use Untappd to check in to these previews and let us know what you think! Check in to a new, unique beer on at least three different days throughout Week of Logic to earn our WOL2019 Untappd badge!
Food Truck Schedule
We're delighted to partner with some of Orange County's best food trucks throughout our anniversary week. Be sure to check in with the trucks for specialty dishes created to pair perfectly with the special beer releases each day! The following Food Truck Schedule is subject to change:
SUNDAY 3/24: Monday 3/25: Tuesday 3/26: WEDNESDAY 3/27:
• Meat Up BBQ • Hobo Co. Pizza • Burning Buns • Dragon Dogs
• Fiesta Gourmet • BrewWings • BarbQusion • The Cut
• Breaker’s Roadshow • Dragon Dogs • Phenomnom • Cali’s Flamin’ Grill
THURSDAY 3/28: FRIDAY 3/29: SATURDAY 3/30:
• The Viking Truck • Papa Dad’s • BarbQusion
• Rolling Sushi • Tres Compas • Hobo Co. Pizza
• BrewWings • Poke Hut • Fiesta Gourmet
We highly recommend that questing parties utilize ride sharing services. If you must drive, please know that parking stables are limited and you will need to plan ahead. Brewery X is lending us their 100+ space parking lot for the week as an overflow parking option. It's a quick two-block walk from the event grounds, pictured below:
Here's a rough area map with green areas that are OK for street parking, and red for TICKET or TOW-AWAY hazard street parking: