Join our Team! We're looking for more brewers!
We brew beers for people with curious minds and adventurous palates. At Bottle Logic, we believe there will always be a frontier to explore, that there’s no substitute for hard work, and that nothing is more thrilling than a mind-blowing beer. Bottle Logic was founded in 2013, opened its Tasting Room doors in February, 2014, topped BeerAdvocate’s “Best New Beer” List in 2015, and is gearing up for a substantial production and Tasting Room expansion in late 2017.
• • •
Job title: Brewer
Location: Anaheim, CA
Reports to: Lead Brewer and Brewmaster
- Bottle Logic Brewing is hiring a full time experienced brewer to join our rapidly expanding production team! With your help, we will be able to brew more of our award-winning flavor-exploring beers, including IPA’s, sours, and barrel aged stouts. We offer competitive pay, a full benefits package, educational opportunities, and a positive work environment.
Your Role will include, but not be limited to:
- Wort production on our current 15bbl brewhouse // soon to be four-vessel Prospero 30bbl brewhouse.
- Beer clarification with our GEA Centrifuge.
- Miscellaneous cellar operations including yeast handling and pitching, dry hopping, CIP, and general cleaning and sanitation.
- Assistance in packaging on our current Meheen, and upcoming rotary bottling line and canning line.
- Performing all functions according to Bottle Logic procedures and policies.
Candidates must possess:
- Advanced knowledge of the brewing process with at least 2+ years of hands on brewing experience in a production brewery (may be able to substitute certified brewing education for some experience).
- Physical capability of regularly lifting up to 55 lbs and maneuvering 165 lbs, comfort working at heights, in cramped spaces and awkward positions within hot and cold environments for an extended period of time.
- Excellent communication, time management, troubleshooting, and organizational skills.
- 21 years of age and able to pass a criminal background and illegal drug test.
- Understanding of OSHA and industry safety standards.
- Commitment to quality and hard work.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- A passion for quality craft beer.