Join our brewteam!
We brew beers for people with curious minds and adventurous palates. At Bottle Logic, we believe there will always be a frontier to explore, that there’s no substitute for hard work, and that nothing is more thrilling than a mind-blowing beer. Bottle Logic was founded in 2013, opened its Tasting Room doors in February, 2014, topped BeerAdvocate’s “Best New Beer” List in 2015, and is gearing up for a substantial production and Tasting Room expansion in late 2017.
• • •
Job title: Cellarperson/Brewer
Location: Anaheim, CA
Reports to: Lead Brewer and Brewmaster
- Bottle Logic Brewing is hiring a full time cellarperson/brewer to join our rapidly expanding production team! With your help, we will be able to brew more of our award-winning fantastic flavor exploring beers, including IPA’s, sours, and barrel aged stouts. We offer free beer, competitive pay, a full benefits package, educational and travel opportunities, and a positive work environment.
Your Role will include, but not be limited to:
- Assist shift brewers in wort production on our current 15bbl brewhouse and soon to be 4 vessel Prospero 30bbl brewhouse. Prepare grains and hops for brewing.
- Beer clarification with our GEA centrifuge.
- Miscellaneous cellar operations including yeast handling and pitching, dry hopping, CIP, general cleaning, and sanitation.
- Package off delicious beers.
- Assistance in packaging on our current Meheen, and upcoming rotary bottling line and canning line.
- Performing all functions according to Bottle Logic procedures and policies.
Candidates must possess:
- General knowledge of the brewing process.
- Hands-on brewing experience in a production brewery is preferred, however the right candidate may be able to substitute homebrewing experience or certified brewing education.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent communication, time management, troubleshooting, and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Understanding of OSHA and industry safety standards.
- Commitment to quality and hard work.
- Physical capability of regularly lifting up to 55lbs and maneuvering 165lbs, comfort working at heights, in cramped spaces and awkward positions, and in hot and cold environments for an extended period of time.
- Willingness to work any required shift in a 24 hour production day.
- 21+ years of age, and ability to pass a criminal background and illegal drug test.
- A passion for quality craft beer.
How to Apply:
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday, November 14th for strongest consideration. Resumes without cover letters will be dismissed.